Teaching preparation, precision and procedures to enhance football performance.
At Presnap Training Academy, your child will learn:
• Preparation: Improved form, stance, balance and footwork, injury prevention, and speed and agility training.
• Precision: Sports intelligence through football philosophies; classroom training and participation; film studies, and offensive and defensive position reads.
• Procedures: Football techniques, proper ball-handling skills, advanced drills and individual skills by position.
• Performance: After a session at PRESNAP Training Academy, your child will be able to demonstrate increased football intelligence and advanced techniques on the filed, resulting in a more technically sound and confident football player.
PRESNAP Training Academy Spring and Summer Sessions:
• Spring (Begins March 14th, 2014): Strength, Conditioning, Speed and Agility Training
• Summer (June 2014- 1st week of August 2014)
• 1 on 1 Elite Training: Contact Mark Smith for details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
PRESNAP Training Academy 651-368-3332 email@example.com
©PRESNAP Training Academy, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
PRESNAP Training Academy, LLC is a proud supporter of the "Americans with Disabilities Act" and those interested in gaining knowledge and participation in athletics. Upon request PRESNAP offers special accommodations to disabled/impaired athletes and youth football players. Request for these services are available upon request. *All PRESNAP Trainers have a non -compete contract clause and all training must be approved by PRESNAP's authorized personnel only!
Site Design By: www.joeljensendesign.com